Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Update: Insanity Workout

Ok, I thought I would post an update for this Insanity workout I have been doing. It is going good so far I haven't missed a day yet. I did change the 1 day you don't have to workout from Sunday to Saturday but that is just because our Saturdays tend to get a little busy! If I am counting right I only have 50 days left and I can already feel myself having an increased amount of stamina during the workouts. Yesterday I only had to take 2-3 extra breaks at the end of the workout but the people on the video did too so that made me feel better about it. It is definitely an insane workout, I have never sweated so much in my whole life!! I can't wait to see the results. If your interested in trying to trim down and tone up I urge you to check out the program. It's totally worth it and it's only 42 min or less a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and opinions! I like to hear what you think. Stop back soon for more great posts!!