Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Back In The Game!

Hello Friends,

I have been gone from the blogging world for way to long! I'm proud to announce my comeback as I settle into my new position in life as a full time mommy with part time work and the possibility of going back to school. In an attempt to steer my life into a new direction a lot has happened since I was last blogging. I got married and quit my full time job of 6 yrs. to pursue a life long dream of working online and selling my own jewelry and crafts so I don't have to "punch" the proverbial clock for the rest of time. It has been a little tight around our house without my old income but sometimes in life you have to take a little risk and live a little rough to get what you want in the end. The end for me will consist of me working from here one day.....


 ....blogging from my laptop as I absorb all of God's goodness. How will I do this you might ask? Well a lot  of hard work and determination is a start! I'm also looking to go back to school for marketing and small business. Education can take you a long way in life and once you have goals and a life plan in place who's to stop anyone from achieving what they want? I do think it also helps if you start early, the earlier the better actually. Sure anyone can be successful but it is a little more tricky to be really successful if you wait till later in life. I should have started a few years ago but honestly I didn't know what I really wanted to do when I graduated high school. Plus having kids first in life instead of going off to further my education slowed me down a bit. I wouldn't trade it though, my girls have changed my life in unimaginable ways. They have really helped shape my way of looking at life and helped me put everything in perspective as well as my faith.

I have always been a believer in God but the last few years of my life I have changed from being just a believer to leading an active christian life. Actually reading and studying the bible, being baptized, tithing, and going to God to help change things in my life that I could never do on my own. How has my life changed you might ask? Immensely!! is my answer. I no longer live with past guilt, bitterness or regret. I don't feel alone in this world anymore and the urge to possess vast quantity's of worldly possessions no longer linger in my thoughts. I'm the happiest I've ever been, EVER, and the only thing that nags in the back of my mind now is how I can ecru enough money, not for myself but to help the needy in the world that struggle every day for bits of food and clean water that we take for granted. Before I had put "imitations on my life and now I know that with God ANYTHING is possible -- “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

Currently at age 26 I live in Wisconsin, I've never seen the ocean, and barely even traveled into the surrounding states. One day after my children have grown and gone off to college me and my wonderful husband will be traveling the world. Seeing everything I've always dreamed of without the location of my job holding me back. The sky is the limit and I can't wait to get my wings and FLY!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are blogging again! I love your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and opinions! I like to hear what you think. Stop back soon for more great posts!!